Identifying trending stocks is a sound investing technique. When a stock is trending it normally has sturdy and rising curiosity from retail and institutional investors. The MarketBeat trending stocks narrative targets to establish trending companies in step with the actions and interests of MarketBeat readers and subscribers. Rankings are calculated in step with the sequence of new MarketBeat customers which be pleased added a given stock to their query listing within the closing 30 days and the sequence of such queries for an organization on MarketBeat within the closing 30 days.
Here are the tip 10 most searched stocks on MarketBeat in August 2021:
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) – AAPL stock has broken out of a true differ on the assist of a stellar earnings narrative. The company beat on both the tip and bottom lines. Furthermore, no fewer than a dozen analysts be pleased achieve or boosted their trace target for the stock at a stage above the stock’s fresh trace. Add to that an upcoming ex-dividend date (on 8/6) and investors be pleased the total reasons to make a choice out a bite out of Apple stock.
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) – MSFT stock is up 31% in 2021 totally on the energy of its Azure Cloud commerce. The stock is getting a put off by a bullish earnings narrative that noticed the corporate arena a double beat that has garnered the glory of analysts who’re boosting their trace targets for the stock. All of this makes it seemingly that Microsoft will fetch it 12 consecutive years of accelerating its dividend, which would possibly possibly well entice even extra investors to the stock.
- facebook (NASDAQ: FB) – facebook also reported sturdy earnings in leisurely July. On the other hand, attributable to a forecast for slower than expected snarl, FB stock has declined for the reason that narrative. This hasn’t perceived to discourage analysts who be pleased boosted the value target on the social media huge.
- Alphabet/Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL) – it’s in actual fact no longer a ask of if Alphabet goes to beat on earnings, nevertheless by how grand. The company continues to surpass expectations as companies utilize on the corporate’s digital marketing and marketing. And the tech huge isn’t resting on its laurels. The company is branching out into connected TV and already initiating to search the advantages.
- Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) – NVDA stock has soared in 2021 largely attributable to a four-for-one stock spoil up. The company will narrative earnings in August which is seemingly to be a catalyst to make a choice out the stock one other leg greater. Analysts can even be being attentive to the corporate’s deliberate acquisition of ARM Holdings which would seemingly be one other sure catalyst for NVDA stock.
- AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) – AMC stock continues to plunge from its lofty heights. The stock is down 36% within the month ending August 2. Attach an convey to extra volatility old to the corporate’s earnings announcement on August 5. Retail investors will seemingly be procuring for any reason to pressure the stock greater. But with short curiosity initiating to descend, it’s brilliant to shock if a new long-established is taking on this meme stock.
- Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) – Amazon modified into one other tech stock that is seeing shares descend after it issued cautious guidance. On the other hand, address facebook, analysts are non-plussed. While the stock trace is lofty for the retail investor, there’s gigantic evidence to imply that AMZN stock stays, at the least, barely valued. Even though the corporate sees a descend in pandemic-fueled spending, Amazon has a pair of income streams to fill within the gap.
- Nio (NYSE: NIO) – NIO stock is down nearly about 10% within the closing month. On the other hand, given the indisputable fact that there’s no longer a data to keep up a correspondence of, this is capable of presumably be ideal profit-taking before earnings. Speaking of earnings, Nio experiences on August 11. Analysts silent worship the corporate and be pleased trace targets that imply the stock will climb nearly about 25% within the subsequent 12 months.
- Superior Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) – After treading water for loads of 2021, AMD stock is breaking to the upside on the heels of a mighty earnings narrative. One ingredient dragging on the stock is that, in terms of buck volume, AMD stays a highly shorted stock with $7.55 billion dollars in volume sold short.
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) – After a steep selloff in March, Tesla made one stride at re-entering sure territory for 2021. That effort modified into rebuffed. But after the corporate delivered earnings on July 25, TSLA stock is hiking once extra. Tesla remains to be a polarizing stock among institutional investors with the stock having a high trace target of $1,000 and a low trace target of $114.
Why the U.S. Treasury would possibly possibly presumably hand over its “money monopoly” as rapidly as this plunge.
Sooner than you take into myth Apple, you would possibly possibly presumably prefer to hear this.
MarketBeat keeps music of Wall Avenue’s top-rated and most engrossing performing study analysts and the stocks they counsel to their purchasers on a day-to-day basis. MarketBeat has identified the 5 stocks that top analysts are quietly whispering to their purchasers to buy now before the broader market catches on… and Apple wasn’t on the listing.
While Apple at demonstrate has a “Lift” ranking among analysts, top-rated analysts imagine these 5 stocks are better buys.